Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Bern Smith

Title: Love ... the Surgeon
Author: Hilda Pressley
Publisher: Harlequin
Published: ©1961
Illustrator: Bern Smith 

His signature is in the lower left-hand corner. 

Badly hurt by an unhappy love affair, Sister Beth Anderson tried to avoid further disaster by adopting an aloof coldness toward men. Would the kindly consultant, Owen Hastings, make her change her mind—or, as she became unwillingly attracted to the philandering R.S.O., Andrew Longford, would history repeat itself?

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am 73 years old and while I was searching for old paperbacks of science fiction etc over the past 40 years I was also grabbing whatever Harlequins I could along the way. They have sat in boxes for the last 12 years as in our new house we have nowhere to display them. She ( we ) have quite a good collection of them from 500 to 100 and I just checked our list and we are only missing 85 books out of those 500. Anyway I have just joined Flicker and am thinking of posting them there for everyone to enjoy. If I were to find image of those 85 here could I copy them ? Well thanks for listening

    ReplyDelete